Sunday, August 4, 2013

Welcome

Dear Readers,

Welcome to my little corner of the world. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and take a look around. For those following me, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and faith in me as I step forward and begin this next blogging adventure.

As I post about my life most particularly in relation to depression and anxiety I hope that my experiences and advice will be of some use to you- whether in your own life or as you assist in the life of another person.

I encourage and welcome any questions you may have- whether about my experiences, Christianity, depression or anxiety. If you need encouragement, resources, help supporting a friend/family member you are welcome to leave a comment, or contact me.

God bless and much love,




No comments:

Post a Comment